Vancouver Symphony Orchestra presents A Traditional Christmas
at Centennial Theatre
Friday, Dec 19, 2014
Showtimes are at 4:00 & 7:30 pm
Metro Vancouver’s most beloved Holiday music tradition plays to sold out houses in South Delta, Burnaby, the North Shore, Surrey, and downtown Vancouver! Get your tickets very early.
Shipyards Christmas Market North Vancouver
Friday, Dec 19, 2014 – Tuesday, Dec 23, 2014
Holiday Bazaar, Toy Drive, Book Sale, Christmas Trees, Theatre, Music and More!
When: Friday, November 28
5:00 – 9:00pm
Saturday, November 29
12:00 – 8:00pm
Sunday, November 30
12:00 – 6:00pm
$2 or $5 for a season pass
The Market is back for Christmas! Get into the festive spirit early as you browse amongst the 50 artisan stalls packed into the beautifully decorated Pipe Shop building. Enjoy live music, festive light displays and food from your favourite food trucks. It’s a great way to kick-start Continue reading November Events in the North Shore
Here are some Safety Tips for Halloween from the West Vancouver Police Website
• We want the kids to be seen. Do your best to outfit kids in bright costumes or include reflective tape, glow sticks, or other articles that improve visibility. Costumes should be fire-resistant, if possible.
• Use face paint or make-up instead of a mask — if you must wear a mask, enlarge the eyes for better vision and push it back off your face when you are walking between houses.
• Stay on one side of the street until you reach the end and then safely cross the street to the other side — do not criss-cross.
• Carry a flashlight.
• Always trick or treat with an adult. Older kids should be in a group.
• Always let your parents check treats before eating them. Never eat unwrapped candy, fresh fruit, or homemade treats unless you are absolutely certain of where it came from and your parents say it is OK.
• Stay in your own neighbourhood — plan a route, have a curfew and make sure someone at home is aware of both.
• Start early, get home early.
• Stay in well-lit areas.
• Only go to houses where there are lights on and never go inside anyone’s house.
• Stay away from fireworks. Every year the Fire Department and Ambulance Service deal with serious injuries caused by the use of these products.
• We want to remind drivers to be patient and be very aware of the children who may be darting around the neighbourhoods.
With Halloween around the corner, Halloween events are happening all around the North Shore. We have a list of the Pumpkin Patches popping up in North Vancouver, as well as a list of Trick or Treating hours and events around North & West Vancouver. If we are missing any, please let us know ;)
TRICK OR TREATING – North Shore
FRIDAY OCTOBER 31
PARK ROYAL TRICK OR TREATING
3:30PM – 5:30PM throughout Park Royal North, Park Royal South and The Village at Park Royal. Bring your dressed up kiddies to Park Royal!
Spooky surprises during Trick or Treating hours! Continue reading Trick or Treating and other Halloween Events in the North Shore